What can you do with time?
Plenty. Stop feeling like you’re screaming into the wind and put that frustration to use — as a portal into your soul.
- What do you wish you were doing?
- What have you wanted to do, but never explored?
- What could you build, update or improve so you’re ready for the next time Opportunity knocks on your door?
This new program can help get you there: it's a nine-day program, offered twice in Spring of 2022, that can jumpstart your new year and send you careening joyfully into your future. Read more about what we have planned here, including the course schedule.
A small group of attendees will be gathered based on complementary goals and potential group dynamic. While some preference will be given to current members, all active classical performers are encouraged to apply.
Read more about the course here.
SCHEDULE -- JUNE SESSIONS
- Group session -- Tues 6/21, 7pm to 8:30pm
- Daily self-paced exercises (via email -- 6/22-27)
- Group session -- Tues 6/28, 7pm to 8pm
- Individual 30-min wrap-up sessions (by appt) -- Wed 6/29 or soon thereafter
SCHEDULE -- April sessions (SEE SEPARATE EVENT TO REGISTER)
- Group session -- Sat 4/23, 10am to 11:30am
- Daily self-paced exercises (via email -- 4/24-29)
- Group session -- Sat 4/30, 10am to 11am
- Individual 30-min wrap-up sessions (by appt) -- Sun 5/1
HOW TO APPLY
Click the button below to complete the application form. You can register here, but the application is still required, so we can get a sense of what you're looking for.
Application deadline for June run: June 12, 2022
(Application deadline for April run: April 15, 2022
Early application is strongly recommended in both cases.)
We'll be in touch within 72 hours of your application submission. The application process is simply to make sure you and this project are likely to be a good fit for one another. We'll be in touch either way, so we can prep you for the next steps. Apply here
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to Contact us.